how hard can it be? i was supposed to write 7 things about me & 7 other blogs i like.. and ones not already listed on the blog before me. i forgot the 2nd bit in yesterday's post, but here i am making amends.. 7 super blogs that i love reading & smile when i see their new posts pop up in my google reader. 7 super blogs i'd like to pass on the versatility award to..
1. seventy tree. i bought some fun typewriter xmas cards from the lovely kerry & discovered her blog. i was even lucky enough to win one of her gorgeous prints recently. update: kerry's 7 things are here.
2. sarah wandering. "one part big city. one part small town. one part wandering." i found sarah's blog via design sponge when they featured her amazing. amazing. hand painted rug. i'm also loving sarah's recommended xmas movie viewing in the lead up to xmas.
3. smallest things. so frenchy, so chic. blogging about her life in paris. i love seeing a comment pop up in my email from the lovely blogger 'franglaise', because i think "a comment from my parisian friend!" is that weird? i hope that doesn't come across as weird.
4. little pinwheel. versatile is the word. mama, owner of the little pinwheel shop & co-owner of maeve online mag. is there anything this woman can't do? i was lucky enough to meet hayley a couple of months ago in person & above all, hayley has a beautiful & creative energy about her.
5. rummey bears. i love anna's superb photos. such perfect composition & colour. yep, when i think rummey bears, i think colour.
6. little glowing lights. more gorgeous photography, food, flowers & styling. i'm not the only one who thinks so either.. catherine was featured on sfgirlbybay recently. update: you can read catherine's 7 things here.
7. olive & joy. lovely, clever julie with a killer eye. what can i say.. i like her style.
p.s. image from here.